Kodit.io has been changing the way people buy and sell houses since 2017. Transparency, technology, data, and sustainability are at the core of what we do. We move fast, take risks, welcome bold ideas and own our decisions as we reimagine the future of Real Estate.
Kodit.io has recently been recognised as the Finnish startup of the year (Nordic Startup Awards) and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups (Adyen x TNW - Tech5).
Join the change
As a part of our expansion strategy, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People Operation team in Spain and work closely with the Brokerage department, to help them reach their growth targets.
Here are a few challenges we have for you:
- Creating a recruitment plan to select, attract and retain the best talent for the Brokerage Sales team and support our rapid growth in line with Kodit.io values.
- Working closely with the Brokerage Lead to gain a comprehensive understanding of the department’s hiring needs, and meeting competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Attracting suitable candidates through Real Estate events, fairs, etc.
- Ensuring that the business is ahead of market trends and targeting the right people for the right roles.
- Taking part in other cross-functional People Ops projects.
- Maintaining regular TA metrics reports.
You are our perfect match if...
- You have 3 years of experience leading recruitment processes.
- You have previous experience in the Real Estate industry to understand the needs and the complexity of the business (nice-to-have)
- You also have experiencie in sales.
- You are goal-oriented & feel comfortable working with KPIs.
- You are fluent in both Spanish & English.
These will help you to succeed in this role:
- Understanding of the Real Estate Brokerage business.
- You are a “people person” with great interpersonal skills, able to easily connect with others, listen and exercise empathy.
- Ability to prioritize, focus and take ownership in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Why you’ll love working at Kodit.io:
- Make an impact, join the change: You’ll become a crucial part of our future in Spain
- Flexibility & Ownership: We are result-oriented and value ownership. We strive to hire people with a great sense of responsibility and build relationships based on trust. This means a lot of flexibility when it comes to working hours & the home office.
- Teamwork: We prefer team spirit and common goals to large egos.
- International Environment: We have offices in 3 European countries with 9 different nationalities (and counting).
- Open-minded team: No one has all the answers, we love hearing (and implementing) new ideas.
- More flexibility: We have a flexible remuneration program.
- Disconnecting is important: We offer 23 vacation days, plus 24th and 31st December as days off and half a day for your birthday!
- Come as you are: No dress codes. No judging. No discrimination. Be authentic & stay true to yourself, we wouldn’t want it any other way.
- We offer a permanent contract and we know how to value (and compensate for) your dedication, effort, and commitment.
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- Application screening.
- Interview with our People Operation team
- Brekerage Lead interview
- Reference check.
- Feedback and periodic updates on your application status.
At Kodit.io, we embrace diversity and believe that the key to our success lies in the variety of backgrounds and visions our employees and job candidates bring to the team. We encourage open-mindedness and have strict non-discrimination policies. We treat everyone equally regardless of their race, gender, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual or political orientation, age, or marital status.